If you would like to book Jo-Ná for one of your events please email@example.com or visit the contact page.
Jo-Ná has increasingly become an in-demand speaker transforming audiences with her powerful position on creativity, personal empowerment and entrepreneurship. She known for inspiring creators around the world yet with her workshops and talks yet, giving concrete actionable strategies that attendees can implement and take steps to live their dream the moment they leave.
SAMPLE SPEAKING TOPICS
(These are sample topics. Please feel free to contact us for a customized presentation)
Artist Empowerment: Building the Foundation between art, freedom and entrepreneurship.
Many artists wonder how can they be monetarily and/or commercially successful without sacrificing their creative liberties or being consumed with the daily tasks to create a sustainable career leaving little time for what they truly desire…to be an artist. This battle between artistic freedom and consumerism is one deeply rooted in the world’s history. However, the current disintegration of the lines between accessibility and commerce has created incredible opportunities for artists to craft their careers and the freedom and money to do so. This presentation will discuss the current trend towards entrepreneurship and the specific tools that have created the pattern contemporary artists use to become masters at ruling their market and making money on their terms.
Participants will leave with:
- An understanding of how entrepreneurship plays a key part in the success of an artist in today’s landscape.
- The specific business and marketing tools current artists use to create a successful career.
- A plan to start implementing each tool into their careers as artists immediately.
Secure Your Empire: Creating a Legal Foundation for Your Business
Setting your business up so that it's protected legally can seem like the last thing on your to-do list but it is often the most important. This workshop is designed to give entrepreneurs an in-depth look at how intellectual property and business law can be used to secure their company’s foundation, protect their brand, and expand their reach and impact.
Participants will leave with:
- An understanding of how to protect your intellectual property (even in the early stages).
- An outline of your business entity and which entity may be right for your business.
- The specific "must have" contracts you need to ensure you're on the right track.
Foundations of Entrepreneurship: The BEST Personal Empowerment Tool on the Planet
Whatever the reason for pursuing entrepreneurship, many people do not have a clear understanding of the important business, creative and personal components it takes to build a strong business centered around their creative passion or desire for massive global shifts centered around a world issue they want to address with a positive impact. This workshop aims to give not only the overall understanding of the business foundational pieces, but also the “REAL DEAL” tips on how to navigate the treacherous and expansive waters personally.
Participants will leave with an understanding of:
- What are the most important components of creating a solid business foundation and incredible life.
- What creates a successful brand, how do you build one that appeals to the masses.
- Mind and body set shifts and Intuition - your best entrepreneurial tools and how to align them all for the big leap.
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
If you would like Jo-Ná to speak at your event, contact her here.