So you know last time I we talked I was stroking your fire to make a bold move? Yeah, the reason being is that I know that it’s in you. There’s something that you want. Something you want badly in your life.
Maybe it’s a whisper right now.
Maybe it’s LoudAF
But it’s there.
We all have it.
I can only speak from my experience but my passion lies in empowering people with the tools they need to access their power for themselves. That takes place in spirituality and business (more specifically, the law). It’s my greatest gift, being a spiritual advisor and attorney.
Now, I can’t say that I have ALWAYS felt so bold and powerful in owning the spiritual side of my work. It would always seep out because it’s in everything I do and who I am.
However, after building a successful business ONLY identifying myself as a lawyer and coach, making the transition publicly has been a process. Mainly, because this is the most sacred part of my being.
I knew I had to make a bold move or live in the shadows of who I truly am for the rest of my life. Or go down kicking and screaming...to rise up again into this anyway. I figured I’d save myself some time and cut out the breakdown and go straight to the breakthrough. HA!
Best move I’ve ever made. Ever.
IF you don’t embrace your true calling the voice will just get louder and louder until you can no longer hear anything else. Your spirit wants to be happy and it can’t be fully until we follow our bliss. That’s the choice.
So I chose. It was scary. It was vulnerable. It was human (not the superwoman I’ve always identified with. #wakandaforever).
However, it was also warrior. It was also embodied. It was also sacred. It also made me fall in love with myself and help people in the way that truly aligned with the joy in my soul with deeper, bigger, faster results.
It took courage. It still does every day. Every new move I make in this direction I have an AHHHHH!!!! Freak out moment inside.
I tell you this story because there’s no way of getting around it. You have to do this if you want to be happy and fulfilled. The bold move is necessary. It will lead you to your truth.
The joy is waiting for you. The abundance is waiting for you. Who you REALLY are is waiting for you.
Everything you want is on the other side of that bold move. Ever heard the saying, “Your dreams are on the other side of your fear”?
Well, it’s true.
I know it can be scary, so here are some tips on making the bold move AND smashing it (with grace of course)!
- Ask yourself, “What’s the whisper?” - Let me be clear, you already know the answer to this. However, asking yourself and waiting for the answer is what’s going to ground you in this process. Ask yourself, “What do I truly want?” Don’t try and answer this in your brain. Just wait for the calm, settled feeling and listen for your soul’s answer.
- Resolve to make the bold move - Once you hear the answer, then it’s time to resolve in yourself that you’re ready and committed to making your bold move. You’re committed to your happiness. You’re committed to having your own back. You’re going to make the bold move, done and done. Write it down if you need to. Place it in a sacred place.
- Call on support from your spiritual team - After you commit, now it’s time to make the move and ask for support. This is a big step and you can’t do it alone. You can ask for support in the form of an intention or prayer of support while you make the bold move. Call on who you feel connected to (angels, ancestors, Buddha, Universe, God, etc.) whomever your spirit feels guided to call on for you at this moment.
- Take action from the bold place - Any actions that you feel inspired, excited or even expansively nervous to take, take those. These are not the anxious actions you take because you’re internally freaking out. These are the actions that feel damn right. The “Hell yeah. This is scary but, I’m going to do it anyway!” actions. Or “This feels oh so right! Yum.” Those. Do those actions.
- Support your contraction - After there’s a large expansion like a bold move there is a huge contraction. You may feel depressed, anxious, exhausted or try to fill your calendar up with other things so you’re too busy to do the things in #4. That’s common. We expand so wide then we crash. However, the crash doesn’t have to be so hard. Take immense care of yourself. Go celebrate your bold move. Do some sexy, fun self-care activities. Call a friend or family member and ask them to hold space while you freak out (caveat: do NOT talk to anyone who’s not supportive of your bold move. This is a very unstable time and you don’t need anyone else’s “neck rolling” and judgment on your dreams).
Now, this is just the starting point. However, your dreams are worth this bold move. You’re worth it. I’d love to hear how this goes for you. Reply below and let me know how it goes when you make your bold move. You’ve got this and I’ve got you.
With Fierce Love,